Monday, January 29, 2007

Dindi Gorospe-Sandoval


What I remember vividly about Dindi when I took her maternity photos was the fact that at almost 9 months, she drove her CRV to the parlor to get herself made and back like it was nothing! Talk about a gutsy woman! It makes me smile looking at her get out of the car. She was relaxed, very confident, her strides were fast and sure. Oh yeah, take note - she still hasn't taken her maternity leave from her office up to that day. Whew! Where does she get all that energy?

Right from the start, Dindi was in control. She knew what she wanted, checked out the outfits we laid out for her, listened to instructions. I was starting to think that she was one of those CEO women who had everything under control, with iron fists. But I had to do a double take when we started shooting, the professionalism just melted and there came out the mother in her.




She was smiling, holding her tummy. Next thing we know, we were laughing and telling stories and it ended up pretty well. What started out as a professional appointment, ended up as a warm, and friendly shoot. She even got her husband to pose with her.

Motherhood is indeed universal. Every mother's heart just melts when their babies come into focus and when they're in the presence of people who share the same passion for the gift of life.

I love what I do, and I thank God everyday that I get to do it.

No comments: