Thursday, February 1, 2007

Aly and Mady Gotardo


These two sisters were a delight to shoot. I call them "Chocolate Milk". Aly, the elder one, has beautiful brown skin and a very friendly personality. Mady, on the other hand, was very fair, but shy. It would take a few minutes of play, before she forgets about me and the camera I'm holding. Together, they are a wonderful combination. As delectable as "Chocolate Milk".


Aly loves the swing, going higher and higher every time. Her mom had to remind her to be careful every few seconds. Cutesy Mady, stayed low in the bars, just wanting to sit and wiggle her toes in the air.
So imagine what happens when these two get to sit together. Actually, the word "sit" is not applicable here. Haha. It was so much fun.

Oh and one more thing. When I saw Mady's slippers (which matched her capri pants), I couldn't resist to take this shot:

No comments: