Monday, January 22, 2007

Nerissa Ocfemia-Angeles

Neri was a few weeks away from her due date when she contacted me. She was experiencing high blood pressure through out her pregnancy that they opted to deliver through C-section for Neri's safety. To be honest, I was a bit nervous driving to their apartment in Quezon City, because I didn't know what to expect. I was half thinking that it might be a very serious shoot considering Neri's condition. I had a picture of a fragile pregnant lady on a bed, cranky and just want to have the shoot over and done with.

Boy was I wrong!!!!

Neri and her husband Ronald has got to be one of the wackiest couples I've ever met. Both architects, they painted their room, a warm and tantalizing shade of red. These two has the energy of a hurricane! They were so game, with Neri picking on Ronald, since he too wanted to be part of the "Maternity Shoot. It was hilarious!I could see the love these two had for each other. This is one of the reasons I do this. It makes my heart melt.
Ronald's mother is such a great cook and they made me stay for lunch. Her tinola is just to die for! I wonder if Neri would kick me out if I pass by one of these days and coerce them that I stay for dinner. Haha. Tough luck!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.