Thursday, January 11, 2007

Desiree Oh


Desiree was six months pregnant when I started "pesking" her about getting her maternity shot taken. She's a good friend. She told me that she was shy about the whole idea and that she did not feel pretty at all being pregnant. Well, from my standpoint she was one beautiful pregnant lady! She was blooming because at last she got a girl. She was praying for a girl, having a son as a firstborn.


We kept on postponing and postponing. Desi was saving up all of her guts to pose in front of the camera. When she finally agreed (she was then eight and half months pregnant), I grabbed all of my equipment, drove all the way to Q.C. and took her photo. We had such a great time, that Miguel, her son, kept on bugging his mom - since all the attention was now on her and wanted to get some limelight too. So we then took a mother and son photo. It was a great shoot full of laughter, unexpected moments and more bonding between friends.

I had a great laugh when I first showed Desi her photos. She couldn't believe her eyes! Before she saw the photos, she begged me not to show it to our other friends, now she had them printed out - mind you, in Large prints! (wink!)



No comments: