Monday, January 29, 2007

Rikki Nickaylla Ocfemia Angeles


My! Time does fly fast! The next thing I know, Neri Angeles ( a fellow N@wie whose maternity shots I took) will now have her little angel baptized.

I was thrilled to do it! I have this thing with old clients because I like the relationship we build together. We are first and foremost friends.

It was wonderful seeing all their relatives arrive for the baptism which was held in the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish (or more popularly known as Claret in Q.C.). Neri's brother even flew in from Cebu just to witness the event.


Neri, being the very excited mother had a butter yellow color theme. She, her husband Ronald, their families and friends were like a beaming group of sunshine in the church! It was a treat for me making their album knowing that I can follow the color scheme and it actually came out pretty nice. Here's a peek to Nicka's baptism album:

(link courtesy of Neri's and Ronald's flickr account)




Everything was so well organized, that I had to hand it to the couple. From the cake, to the food, to the decorations and their giveaways, it was trully a very memorable baptism day for their little angel, Nicka.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was very memorable working with Carla from the Maternitay Shots of my wife to the Baptism Celebration of my angel "Nicka"....soon...the first Birhtday Celebration of Nicka on June 2007, ofcourse,
Carla will take care of the photos)

Me and My Wife has not only found Carla as a good photographer but a true friend. She even cancelled her trip to USA just to commit herself to personally shoot for Nickas's First Birthday. We feel very comfortable everytime Carla is there in all our special moments.

Carla,

Thanks a lot.

Nald, Neri and Nicka