Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cynee Herce-Bacosa


When I found out that Ate Cynee was pregnant, I immediately emailed her and told her that I would LOVE to take her maternity portrait! Apart from the fact that she looks like Hilda Coronel (artistahin), she happens to be the wife of my Uncle and she's also a N@wie. Wow. Small world.





I was excited when she said yes. She's awfully busy and I can't imagine how she was able to manage squeezing in our photoshoot in her schedule. When she arrived at the studio, she was already fully made up. Talk about being prepared.

Uncle Den and Julia also joined the shoot. Though Uncle Den was more of coerced to join the shoot. I guess he just can't say no to me. Hehehe.


Julia was so full of energy that afternoon, that I was on my knees, my butt, crawling to catch a good angle of her with her parents. Uncle Den and Ate Cynee had to keep smiles on their faces and hold their poses just in case Julia might strike a pose or stand still. It was very challenging and a lot of fun.



Ate Cynee gave birth to an 5 lb. baby boy a week after this shoot. I just can't help but smile at the miracle of pregnancy. I am very happy for them. A baby is a blessing indeed.

No comments: