Thursday, May 31, 2007

Olive Macababbad-Santiago




I have been in hiatus for two long months. Why? Because I am pregnant! Ha! Many of my friends tease me that shooting maternity portraits also lead to being pregnant. Well, it is wonderful that I am now expecting, but the last two months of morning sickness was just horrible!


Now, I'm back on my feet and I'm glad that I have the energy to shoot again. Olive, a fellow N@wie was first on the list. She was ultra excited and we talked on the phone and chatted about the preparations for the shoot. She and her husband Emon, drove all the way from Cavite, for this morning shoot. Yep, they were very much on time.
These two were a delight to shoot. They were naturally photogenic, and it was a nice change to have a morena couple - their skin color turned golden under the lights. Looking at Olive and Emon hold each other laughing and tickling and holding a romantic look, made me sigh and smile. It made me think that being married could have its ups and downs. But this is proof that all the sacrifice is worth it. Loving your better half demands unconditional status. Whew! What a word.

This day is very special, as I got a text from Olive a few minutes ago that her cervix has now dilated to 2 cms! Good thing we did the shoot this morning. Any day longer would have made it impossible. Talk about perfect timing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla, wow...I was searching the net for my friend Olive as I no longer have her number and what did I find? Sexy poses..haha. Great to see her and Emon. Give my regards.